TET (Teachers employability Training)
A great teacher can get students reading, inspire a passion for languages, make math or science fun, and turn history lessons into fun and exciting stories. For many teachers, one of their simplest goals is to inspire their students to love learning. But the inspirational power of a teacher can transcend the classroom.
Teachers need a variety of skills, education and training to become proficient in their careers. … They also need superior interpersonal skills, such as patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations. Collaborative skills enable them to work productively with their colleagues.
Specifically, they will:
- Understand the importance of time management.
- Identify time management tools.
- Explain how to create a time management plan.
- Identify when reevaluating must occur.
- Identify problem solving.
- List the steps of the problem solving method.
- Apply the problem solving method to a scenario.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 28
- Assessments Yes